What is proof of 'Address' for Individual applicants, including minors and HUF applicants?
In case of individuals, any of these documents will server as proof of Address:
- Copy of electricity bill or telephone bill or
- depository account or credit card or bank account or
- ration card or employer certificate or
- passport or voter identity card or property tax assessment order or driving license or
- rent receipt or certificate of address signed by a MP/ MLA/Municipal Councilor / a Gazetted Officer.
In case the PAN applicant is a minor, any of above documents of any of the parents or guardian of such minor shall serve as proof of Address;
In case PAN application is made on behalf of a HUF, any of above documents in respect of Karta of the HUF will serve as proof of Address.