What are the documents to be filed with RoC every year?

Invariably, the Balance Sheet and Annual Return have to be filed every year. Other documents such as, Return of Allotment (Form-2), Change of Registered office (Form-18), Change among the Directors (Form-32), Charges (Form-8, 10, 17, 13)etc., have to be filed within the due date from the events taking place in the company as per the Companies Act, 1956.