LLP Registration in India (Limited Liablility Partnership)
LLP is catching momentum as it has very good mix of various policies and guidelines to suit startups, professionals and other services based companies. It offers protection of personal assets against company debts & liabilities and has lower compliance requirements. Other advantages includes:
- Stakeholders are not typically liable for corporate debts and liabilities.
- Higher tax savings. Profits distributed to stake holders are not subjected to double taxation
- It has perpetual succession. Partners can be changed at any point and the company continues to exist
- Low setup costs
eLagaan offers customized partnership agreements and advanced provisions to:
- Safeguard your personal assets against liability.
- Manage various business changes with ease.
- Conduct business in wide set of domains and areas.
Hassle free way of starting a LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) anywhere in India.
Estimated time: 4-6 weeks