- Navin Kumar - Has over 12 years of experience in MNCs like Woolworth, AV Birla Group, Broadcom, Nortel etc. He brings with him rich experience in the areas of Software engineering, Program management, Financial & taxation planning etc. He holds CFA, PGDBA, Masters and Bachelors in Engineering.
- CA Monika Rungta - Brings over 11 years of Accounting, Taxation & Audit experience. She is a Member of the Peer Review Board of ICAI, represents at Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) and a practising Chartered Accountant. She is Fellow CA and holds Dimploma in Information System Audit (DISA).
- R Vikash - Has over 12 years of strong engineering experience ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies like Cisco Systems-USA, National Aerospace Labs (NAL), IIT-Bombay, etc. He is currently President of Silicon Valley Indian Professionals Association (SIPA) and has served in IEEE & Executive committees of various professional and social organizations in USA. He holds a Master Certification from Stanford University and Bachelors in Engineering.
- Vijayashankar Na - Popularly Known as Naavi, he is a pioneer in India on Cyber Laws Compliance and matters related to Information Technology Act. He authored the first book (1999) & first eBook (2003) in India on Cyber Laws and there after multiple books on variety of subjects in the above domains. Naavi brings over 3 decades of experience and has developed several information security frameworks like IISF-309, LIPS1008 etc. for LPOs, IT companies & Banks. He is a guest faculty at many premier institutions in India.
Board of Advisors
- P Chandrashekara Chadaga - Has served for over 32 years in various capacities at Income Tax Department. He retired as Additional Commissioner and was also Additional Director at Direct Taxes Regional Trainign Institute. Currently a renowned tax practitioner focussing on Complex and large scal cases at ITAT. He has authored many books on Income Tax, Kannada Literature and Poetry.
- CA Monika Rungta
- CA Navin Daga
- CA Prashant Singh